Where you located?
- We are located at 500 N Main St in the heart of Springtown.
Where do I park?
- We have parking just for guests located near the front of the building off of Hwy 51. As you pull into the parking lot from Hwy 51, there are several spots marked as “Guest Parking” starting at the base of our church sign. You will see “Guest Parking” painted on the ground at the opening of each spot.
Where do I go?
- Once you’re parked, you can enter through the main doors located behind the large white pillars and under the steeple. You’ll find friendly faces waiting to make you feel welcome and help you find your way around.
What do I wear?
- Anything you want. Seriously, just put some clothes on and come worship with us. You'll see some people in suits and dresses, and you'll see others in jeans and t-shirts. If it helps, our Lead Pastor wears jeans 99% of the time.
Where do my kids go?
- You are welcome to keep your children with you during the service. If you choose, we have a nursery for children ages 0 to 3 years. We also have Children’s Church, a ministry designed to teach children from Kindergarten to 3rd grades through dynamic music and engaging stories from Scripture.
- If you do have children, we encourage you to arrive 10 minutes early so we can help get your family checked-in and settled.
What is the worship service like?
- During our worship gatherings we sing a variety of songs from the past and today, pray together, read Scripture together, and listen to a message from one of our pastors. The gathering lasts about 1 hour and 10 minutes
- During the gathering, you are free to stand, sit, kneel, clap, raise your hands, and any other response that honors God. We want you to be free to worship Jesus in whatever way the Holy Spirit leads you.
We're excited to meet you! Feel free to hang out after worship to meet our staff (link to staff page) and connect with others. If you have any questions about your visit, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 817-220-5229.