When: Thursdays, 1:00-3:00 P.M.
Aug. 31 - Nov 9, 2023
Where: First Baptist Springtown
Family Life Center, Room 306 (Enter on the South side, under the portico)
Registration Fee: $15
To Register: Call Kandy Foster
(817) 726-8611 or go to
GriefShare is a network of 15,000+ churches worldwide equipped to offer grief support groups. The program is nondenominational and features biblical concepts for healing from your grief. Learn more about GriefShare at www.griefshare.org.
What to expect
GriefShare is a support group that meets weekly. You’ll find it to be a warm, caring environment and will come to see your group as an "oasis" on your long journey through grief.
There are three key parts to your GriefShare experience:
Encouraging, information-packed videos featuring leading grief recovery experts
Small group discussion about the weekly video content
Journaling and personal study exercises that reinforce the weekly session topics
Q: What topics are covered?
- Your Grief Journey
- Sadness & Loneliness
- Fear & Anxiety
- Grief & Your Relationships
- Questions for God
- Hope & Resilience
And many more
Q: How will GriefShare help me?
At this 13-week grief recovery support group. you'll:
- Hear insights from grief recovery experts
- Meet others who understand what you're going through
- Receive comfort and support
- Learn practical tips for navigating your grief
- Discover the 6 signs of healing
- Facilitated by people who have also experienced grief at a time in their life